The Brandt Grape Cure for cancer
Have you guys heard of the “Brandt Grape Cure?” Well, if you agree that cancer sucks then maybe this article is wroth reading (although, please don’t ever take anything read online in place of your family care physician, instead you can take this information to them and discuss a proper alternate treatment plans if that’s what you wish to do if you are facing this unfortunate circumstance).
The treatment has had a pretty great rating according to “Cancer Tutor.” Bandt Grape Cure is known as the “cancer diet,” and it’s because it’s a very potent cancer treatment. It originated in the 1920s and since that past time many different developments have come along in alternative cancer treatments. It’s thought that the grape is highly antiseptic and is the type of solvent that can act as an eliminator of cancer and builds new tissue.
The Bandt Grape Cancer Cute of today is not recommended for “fast-growing cancers.” An example is “pancreatic cancer.” (If you’re looking for alternative treatment it’s best to bring any questions you have directly to your provider, especially if you want to make sure you get the best possible treatment available).
The treatment involves proper grapes, they cannot have pesticides. While we aren’t physicians here at PCG we love alternative treatment options and I’ve found that by doing a simple Google search you can find many places in your area that contain organic grape vineyards and farmer-markets. It’s been speculated that the grapes colored red or black contain several nutrients that have been known to kill cancer cells. These types of grapes have powerful nutrients that will also stop the cancer from spreading—alongside detoxing the body.
The diet was originally formed by Johanna Brandt (she was a South African immigrant who traveled to America), she spent many years developing and testing her hypothesis about the diet. It’s thought that the diet works because the “water fasting.”
The Original Grape Cure
- Fast for 2-3 days, only water can be consumed ( the goal is detox). You should be aware that a daily enema is given during this time as well.
- Once you have completed the fast of 2-3 days, you are to start a diet that consists of mainly grapes. It’s said that 2-3 ounces of grapes should be consumed every two hours during the day (about seven meals). And water can be consumed as needed.
- Soon you’ll introduce fresh fruits, tomatoes, sour milk and cottage cheese.
If you’re interested in learning more about the diet I have linked a few helpful pages below. Check them out and let us know what you think? Do you think there’s a natural cure for cancer? And if so, what do you think it could be? (Cancer sucks, I’ve already lost 2 friends to this terrible disease and I hope we find a cure soon enough, seeing people suffer the way they do makes it hard to be strong but I’ve always noticed they are the strongest and happiest, they never give up the fight. And I hope one day we can find a natural cure for this terrible, sucky disease.
Other respectable references
- Brandt J. The Grape Cure. New York: Harmony Centre, Inc., 1928.
- Brandt J. How to Conquer Cancer, Naturally. Palm Springs, CA: Tree of Life Publications, 1989.
- Smith RL. At Your Own Risk: The Case Against Chiropractic. New York: Simon & Schuster, 1969.
- “Grape Cure.” New York: American Cancer Society. 1965, 1971, 1974.
- American Cancer Society’s Guide to Complementary and Alternative Methods. Atlanta: American Cancer Society, 2000, pp 323-325.
- Cease and Desist Orders. Abstracts of Certain Federal Trade Commission Releases. Grape Cure for Cancer. JAMA 116:2525, 1941.
- Cancer and the Need for Facts, Report of Council on Pharmacy and Chemistry. JAMA 139:93-98, 1949.
- Harris E. The curious business ventures of William Kelsey.Dr. Baker’s Grape Cure. Briar Press Web site, accessed Sept 9, 2001.
- Pennington JAT. Bowes and Church’s Food Values of Portions Commonly Used, Sixteenth Edition. Philadelphia: Lippincott, 1994, p 148.
- Search the USDA Nutrient Database for “grapes, red.”